Please express all of your requirements before the project starts.
I will be creative on everything that is not described or requested, and any new requirements that emerge may be charged extra.
This is also very important for lifestyle images. The two ways of working are:
- You choose the images you’d like to use (Shutterstock, iStockPhoto, 123RF, Depositphotos, Dreamstime, Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay).
- I choose the images myself.
In both cases, changing the lifestyle image background after it has been delivered will be charged extra.
- I offer 3 free rounds of revisions in case you’d like to suggest edits.
- Please try to include as much as possible into your feedback rather than splitting into several rounds of revisions.
- Please note than ANY additional requirements (that hadn’t been expressed before the project started) may be charged extra.
Starting from 17.03 I’m no longer able to issue refunds or send funds abroad, due to our governments actions.
I offer full refund in case you don’t like the result. Please mind the following terms and exceptions: The refund request may only be made on the first delivery , that is before the revisions are requested and made . The refund request may be rejected if it was caused by new requirements , that were not included into the initial quote.
4. Other notes
- Please provide feedback within 7 days after delivery. Otherwise there may be delays in revisions;
- If you don’t respond for 14 days after delivery, I consider the project adandoned. No refunds after this point;
- No source files are provided for 3D models. If you need source files for infographics or any other 2D graphics – let me know before the project starts.
- Your project may be used to showcase my skills in my portfolio (Final images only, the source files and sensitive data is kept private at all times). If you don’t want your products shared, you have to request this in advance.
- Your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone. But I may send you occasional discounted offers when there are not enough projects.